2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
(1) register with iChannel Solution Inc.,
(2) become a iChannel Solution Inc. Client or business partner,
(3) participate in the purchase/auction for a product listed by a iChannel Solution Inc. Client,
(4) complete a checkout page for a product purchased from a iChannel Solution Inc. Client,
(5) provide comments or submit a problem to iChannel Solution Inc. or a iChannel Solution Inc. Client,
(6) request information from iChannel Solution Inc. and provide your name or return contact information,
(7) respond to special offers, contests or surveys; or (8) apply for employment with iChannel Solution Inc.. iChannel Solution Inc. may collect and associate the various types of information described in this paragraph, including information gathered from your visits and interactions with our website over time, to record your preferences, make the website easier for you to use, and show you relevant content. At this time, this website does not respond to browser “do not track” signals. iChannel Solution Inc. clients may choose whether or not to respond to such signals on their own web properties and iChannel Solution Inc. has no control over such choices.
iChannel Solution Inc. may, on behalf of and at the direction of iChannel Solution Inc. clients, electronically collect and store certain personal information about clientss, which may include email, billing and shipping addresses, credit card or bank account numbers, purchasing information, product information and product order information. In addition, iChannel Solution Inc. may, on behalf of and at the direction of iChannel Solution Inc. clients buying and selling histories as well as third party comments regarding clients’ bidding, buying and selling behaviors. As part of a registration or checkout process for certain Services, clients may be asked to provide contact and billing information and other personal information. Providing some of the requested information is optional, as indicated at the point of collection; however, such information may be needed to make a purchase from an iChannel Solution Inc. Client or for iChannel Solution Inc. to provide the Services. iChannel Solution Inc. clients may be required to provide iChannel Solution Inc. with personal information such as name, title, company name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, bank information, username and password.
• Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used to integrate our site with popular social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Social Media cookies allow visitors to share content quickly and easily with their social networks.
• Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to measure website traffic and activity.
• Advertising Cookies: These cookies help correlate online advertising to a visitor’s interests by displaying marketing messages that are relevant to a user based on a user’s browsing history and preferences.
4. USE AND DISCLOSURE INFORMATION
Data Integrity; Choice. iChannel Solution Inc. will use personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by a User or to investigate and address technical issues. iChannel Solution Inc. will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete and current. iChannel Solution Inc. will: (a) notify users of iChannel Solution Inc.’s website if their personal information is to be disclosed to a third party or used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the User; and (b) provide the user with the opportunity to opt out. Customer Clients shall notify iChannel Solution Inc. of any client requests to opt-out. iChannel Solution Inc. collects aggregate analytics information related to use of the iChannel Solution Inc. Services by Users (such as log and configuration data). We use this information to understand how the Services are being configured and used, how they can be improved for the benefit of Users, and to develop new Services.
Other Disclosures. iChannel Solution Inc. may disclose a User’s personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or if iChannel Solution Inc. has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and interests of iChannel Solution Inc. or others. iChannel Solution Inc. may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personal information to iChannel Solution Inc. clients, other Users or third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize iChannel Solution Inc. to make such disclosures.
Domestic and International Use. All personal information collected by iChannel Solution Inc. may be:
(1) used in the United States;
(2) transferred to the United States for use of the Services by a foreign iChannel Solution Inc. Client if the Services are undertaken by iChannel Solution Inc. for a Client; or
(3) transferred to a iChannel Solution Inc. location or Client outside of the United States. You consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
5. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM iCHANNEL SOLUTION CLIENTS
Buying Process. iChannel Solution Inc. will retain your information at iChannel Solution Inc. to support the transaction. If you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the iChannel Solution Inc. websites that provide the products or services related to your bid or purchase. As a clients should contact these iChannel Solution Inc. directly and review their privacy policies should you have questions concerning out use of your information such as, for example, communications you may or may not wish to receive.
Customer Support. Contact information provided by a client in connection with problems, comments or requests is used only to respond to those problems, comments or requests and may be provided to iChannel Solution Inc. clients or third parties as necessary to respond to the comment, problem or request.
Marketing/Special Offers/Solicitation from iChannel Solution Inc. may use a client’s information to provide updates and for other business purposes related to making available the features and functions of Services. iChannel Solution Inc. also may use information a client provides to make a client aware of new products or special offers or promotions. iChannel Solution Inc. will abide by requests from you to discontinue such use. As a client, if you receive communications directly from an iChannel Solution Inc. Client, you should contact the iChannel Solution Inc. Client directly concerning such communications and review their privacy policies. A client will receive such information as described in this Section unless a client has opted out of receiving such information from iChannel Solution Inc. as part of the checkout process. Outside of the checkout process, clients may also opt out of receiving such information (if you have not already opted out of receiving it) by sending a request.
Providing Your Information to Third Parties for Marketing/Solicitation (iChannel Solution Inc. clients). If you are an iChannel Solution Inc. Client, iChannel Solution Inc. may provide certain of your registration information to third parties for use in marketing and in designing or providing their own services, to send you information about its products and to notify you if you win a contest. You may opt-out of iChannel Solution Inc. providing such information to third parties at any time by updating your Personal Account Settings or by contacting iChannel Solution Inc.. You should contact the third party directly who may already be sending you messages in order to request that these communications stop, and to review their privacy policies.
Buying, Selling History. iChannel Solution Inc. may use any information collected related to a client or iChannel Solution Inc. Client’s buying or selling history to generate recommendations and predictions related to likelihood of your willingness to complete a bid and may submit such history and recommendations to iChannel Solution Inc. clients.
6. ACCESS, REVIEW AND MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you either (i) have created a client profile, or (ii) opted to receive marketing information from iChannel Solution Inc., you may access, modify, remove, correct or update personal information by contacting iChannel Solution Inc. as indicated in Section XI below.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
As a part of the Services, iChannel Solution Inc. provides links to web sites operated by third parties. iChannel Solution Inc. is not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices or the content of those third party sites. Users should check the privacy policies of any site prior to use.
iChannel Solution Inc. treats data as an asset and therefore stores personal information it obtains using appropriate safeguards. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, iChannel Solution Inc. has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from our website. You should consider any communication that you transmit to iChannel Solution Inc. (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-¬confidential, and agree that iChannel Solution Inc. will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
iChannel Solution Inc. uses reasonable efforts not to collect, use or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. The Services are not targeted at children, and children may not register for any of the Services.
10. FURTHER INFORMATION; ENFORCEMENT
iChannel Solution Inc.
Address: 328 South Abbott Avenue
Milpitas, CA95035 USA
You may also use the above contact information if you think any information about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or if you want to change the sort of information about you that iChannel Solution Inc. may have collected.
Revised May 18, 2018